The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniFocus for Windows or Web [A: No plans for Windows app, Web possible someday.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
At home I have OmniFocus on my Mac for managing home tasks.

Whilst away from home I use OmniFocus on my iPhone for viewing tasks and iPad preferably as I have more control.

I sync with MobileMe and it all seems to work fine.

At work I use Windows. I would love to integrate OmniFocus into work tasks but right now my options are iPhone or iPad which don't have the power of a desktop version. The iPad is cool but doesn't have the feature set of the desktop and I can't type as fast on my iPad. Several collegues are using OmniFocus at work have same problem.

I would love to have the power of OmniFocus on my desktop and I was hoping either that the OmniGroup might consider producing a version for Windows or produce a Web based version that would sync with MobileMe.

Please help.