The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

new sync to iPod script Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
requests for now:
1 i use a lot of forbidden symbols in projects and contexts names like :,;/ etc, and my iPod is Windows formatted to use it as a external drive to exchange files with Windows folks. Is it possible to implement some replacement of forbidden characters?
2 my single actions usually are not related to any project (just to speedup the entering process), so they are notsynched to iPod! But most of my Errands and To Buy ARE single actions! - is it possible to
sync all actions without a project? I'm opened to change my workfolw - any other ideas on this are welcome!