The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Applescript for finding an OmniFocus project quickly Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey Rob,

Wonderful script you've made, even if you had help. Nice.

I've been trying to look it over to make it work with Alfred 2 where I pass a search string to the script. I've tried multiple times but can't seem to figure out how to do it. It would be like launchbar I think. How does the script get the search string from launchbar?

Launchbar:

Code:
-- STANDARD **LAUNCHBAR** HANDLER FOR STRING PARAMETER
on handle_string(strParameter)

end handle_string
Alfred:

Code:
-- STANDARD **ALFRED** HANDLER FOR STRING PARAMETER 
on alfred_script(strParameter)
end alfred_script
But I have a feeling someone may already have made this adaptation or built a similar tool to work with Alfred. Worth looking further.

Thanks for the quick response!
Yes you are correct. SimplicityBliss already did it. It took me awhile to find it. But here is the page for it just in case someone else comes here looking for it.

I suggest taking a look at this thread. The first post is of an Alfred 2 workflow for OmniFocus.

http://forums.omnigroup.com/showthre...ghlight=alfred