The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I keep losing Clipping functionality Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
No, this is not the Mail-specific bug. This is impacting both Mail and clipping pages from Safari. Periodically, I just lose the ability to clip items. I have to restart my computer and then it's restored. It's happening a few times a week.

Anyone else seeing this? Any solutions?

I hate rebooting my computer, not pleased I have to do it just for this.

What are you using for your clipping shortcut? Does the Keyboard Shortcuts pane in System Preferences look any different after the clipping stops working? What happens if you try to reconfigure a different clipping shortcut after it stops working? Which version of Mac OS X are you running?

I too am seeing this.

I just fixed mine. I recently just bought a MacBundle with the Drive Genius app and that had the shift+cmd+x shortcut for on one of their functions. After following your advice, I noticed the exclamation point within the system pref>keyboard shortcuts. Thank you!