The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Any luck with the metlife annuities website? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've tried, and tried but that !!#$&*!! of a site doesn't seem to load past the login. Has anyone done better? I've tried other browsers as well but I'm quickly loosing my patients. I'm using the latest Omniweb 5.6 sneakypeek.

Doug

Do you see the same problems if you try this in the webkit nightly that's roughly equivalent to the OmniWeb version of WebKit?

http://nightly.webkit.org/files/trunk/mac/WebKit-SVN-r25484.dmg

[QUOTE=troyb;21977]Do you see the same problems if you try this in the webkit nightly that's roughly equivalent to the OmniWeb version of WebKit?

Troy, I think I've got it sorted out... looks to be caused by the popup blocker...who knew? the login page calls another page which then initiates its own popup window. Allowing all popups on the site cured the problem. too bad the site and company sucks so bad.

Doug

Glad you figured it out!