The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > Other WebDAV
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Error when syncing to WebDAV if there's a port number specified Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,

I'm trying to sync my OmniFocus to a WebDAV directory i just configured on IIS 6.0. The server is on port 8080 since the ISP blocks port 80.

http://myhostname.com:8080/omnifocus/gabriel/

This won't work, and it has to do with the port number. OmniFocus is able to create the file on the server (copy-in-progress or something like this), but it fails afterwards with the following error:

Could not access the WebDAV location “myhostname.com/omnifocus/OmniFocus.ofocus/ofcfxuzowXi.client-write-in-progress-oK2f1sBxUQS”.

If I do the same thing, but using the internal IP address without specifying a port number, it works fine.