The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Customizing OO Docs with company logo Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd love to build OO into my professional workflow, but sending a PDF from OO to a client without any way to add in my company logo to the doc is a problem. Is there any help on this front on the way? Is there currently a way for me to design OO templates with our logo integrated?

Many thanks.

You can insert images into the header/footer fields. Those are accessible under the Print panel. You may need to also modify the margins to accommodate the size of the image which are also done in the Print panel.

You can save a file as template that has this image added and make new documents off of that. You can not however using the style theming to apply this template and get the image. Theming only concerns things that are styles and header/footers are not considered styles.

If you have any questions about this, just let me know!