The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Large fonts make drop-down lists unreadable Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
There has been a long-standing issue with the sneaky peeks, and since it's still present in beta 1, I finally decided to complain about it. The issue is that when a text field has a large font, OmniWeb's auto-fill drop-down list also uses the same font, but it does not adjust the vertical height of the text in the list, making the text nearly unreadable.

Examples:

From WordPress.com:

From this very forum:

This seems to happen in WebKit too, though a little differently. I don't have much in its autofill, so it's tough to test for me.

This isn't a new problem either, I think larger text fields like this are just getting more common. We have a bug on this and I'd like to see it fixed as well but probably wont happen for OmniWeb 5.5. (Sorry!)