The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

error in iCal synchronization Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Instead of synching my task dates with iCal, OmniFcous (v1.1) synchs the task with Mail. Is that a known bug at the moment?

OmniFocus is syncing the tasks as To Dos in the OS's general calendar data. So they will show up in both iCal and Mail. I don't think there's any way we could sync them to just iCal.

But my problem is, it does not appear in iCal ;)

I have set that all tasks with "home" shall be seen in my iCal caldendar named "private", but after using the menu "syncing with iCal" it only appears in Mail.

Last edited by Kopernikus; 2008-10-02 at 12:37 PM..

They will not appear as events on the main section of iCal. They will appear as To Do items on the right hand edge of the window. If they aren't showing up there either, I encourage you to contact our Support Ninjas at omnifocus@omnigroup.com so they can sort out what's going wrong for you.