The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

"Always show all notes" option? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I was curious if there's a way to make notes visible, by default, for all actions.

I'm aware that you can manually turn them on for selected actions, but I'd like to avoid this extra step.

Thanks in advance!

Mike

I'll file the feature request.

Meanwhile, you could type command-A and then command-' to select all and expand their notes.

Going one step further, I'd really really like to have the notes field expand when I select an item, and collapse when I deselect it. A bit like multi line subjects (optionally), and a good step towards the full inline info I'd love to see.