The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Hit List Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello All,

Longtime User, infrequent poster! I have learned A LOT from these Forums and Omnifocus has really become my go to for GTD Workflow.

But I am a Productivity App Junkie - I can't help myself - I try every new program to come out. Recently I flirted/cheated with The Hit List. Gorgeous program, easy to use etc... But It's NOT Omnifocus. And Potion Factory is not the OmniGroup. I've had emails from the CEO of OG, Responses to problems in a short time from the support staff and incredible help from these forums...

For me, Omnifocus is like the person you just take for granted as you keep searching for what you don't need. Each time I stray (and it only takes about 10 minutes to realize my mistake) I come back and OF welcomes me with open arms.

It Truly is the best, because it just works and does everything.

Sorry, OF and OG, I'll try not to stray again!!!!

Funny, one of the main reasons why I DON'T switch to THL is the way it looks like... Everyone say it's beautiful but I find it really ugly, those tabs are pointless and so badly designed, and don't get me started on the fake yellow paper background...

I'm really tempted to switch though...

The keyboard shortcut implementation, the way you can "go to" any project or context vie keyboard in a split second is so much better than OF.

An omni should really take a hint on the way it's using tags for context/projects. So much more flexible and... productive.