The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Renaming and exit editing without mouse Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I like to use the down arrow and spacebar to rapidly knock off completed items. Great feature.

Sometimes I want to rename a task or project and in order to do that I have to use the mouse. When I am done I then have to click on the small bit of space to the left of the checkbox to continue with my "down arrow & space bar" trick.

Anyway to do this without the mouse? It's really important to me.

In windows F2 is reserved for that function. On a mac it is return that is used for renaming but that is already used for creating a new task.