The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Dovetailing OF with complex outlines in other tools Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I run some of my projects from OmniOutliner Pro documents which are many pages long, deeply hierarchical, and contain screenshots and diagrams. Nearly every item is an action of some sort, but it would be impossible (or enormously tedious) to replicate each item in OmniFocus. So I enter into OmniFocus a repeating action to "Do the next action on the Project X outline." This helps. But I can't help wondering if there's a more effective way to manage this. I'd appreciate feedback from more experienced OmniFocus users who also use complex outlines in other tools. How do you manage your workflow?