The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Right window doesn't refresh when changing Perspectives Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, already reported this to the ninjas, but thought I'd post here, in case anyone has seen this already. Not sure if it's a bug, or something I'm doing wrong.

I have two different perspectives that I switch back and forth between:

Projects Active All

View Mode: Planning
Focus: No Focus
Filter: Active Projects
Grouping: Ungrouped
Sorting: Name
Action Filter:All
Time Filter: Any
Flag Filter: All

Projects On Hold

Filter: On Hold Projects
Action Filter: All

What I notice when switching back and forth between these two different perspectives is that the list of Projects in the left-hand side bar changes (correctly), but the list on the right in the big window does not; it gets "stuck" on the last Perspective and won't correctly change.

Oddly enough, if I cycle through a *third* project in between--i.e., if I'm in "Projects Active All", go to my "InBox" Perspective, and *then* go to the "Projects On Hold" perspective--that seems to correct the bug.

For reference's sake, here are the settings for the "in between" Perspective:

InBox

Filter: All Projects
Action Filter: All

I tried quitting and restarting OF, but that didn't help. Anyone heard of this? Is it a bug, or something wrong with my settings?

I have the latest update, downloaded yesterday: OmniFocus 1.0 alpha 2 (v33.0.92129).

--Sandy Santra