The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Filter by folder when in a context perspective? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I like the fact that I can hide many projects/actions by simply clicking on a folder on the left pane while in Project view mode.

If I use a Context perspective, is there any way to tell it to filter on a folder as well? The left pane now shows contexts rather than projects/folders, so I can't see a way to do this.

I don't want to filter by context, I want to filter by the same folder I used when in Project view.