The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: Would you spend an additional $5 per app for better documentation and training?
Absolutely 2 20.00%
Probably 4 40.00%
Probably not 4 40.00%
No way, Jose 0 0%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

help! how to make extra stencils appear Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
OK, I have OmniGraffle Pro 3.2.4 (v74.18).'ve downloaded a bunch of extra stencils. I've moved them into the my <user> Library/Applications support/OmniGraffle/Stencils folder.

Some are definitely not showing up in the Stencils menu. Example: I downloaded the Web Flowchart, unpacked it and got WebFlowchart.gstencil, which i moved into the library folder. Isn't showing up in the app gui. Neither is gardening.gstencil or Wireframe shapes.gstencil.

Then there's the .graffle extension. Mindmap.graffle doesn't show, nor does Garden Layout.graffle.

I can access them by clicking on them in the folder, but that's a bit of a pain.

The documentation is really weak, no help there.

Since switching (back) to the Mac, I've had to take some knocks cause of loosing one of my favorite win apps: Visio. Graffle looks great, but need it to have better documentation and support before I see it as even close to Visio. I may have to revive my old Dell and go there, just to do visio diagrams for my work. Please, tell me it isn't so.:(