The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Toolbar scripts: Move to Top/Bottom Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
These are very simple scripts, but I find them useful. Select one or more items then click to shuttle them to the top or bottom of your current list.

http://www.ptone.com/OF/QuickMove.zip

-P

this might be a dumb question but the scripts I download never show up as available to add to my toolbar , they're in myname/library/scripts/applications/omni focus but they never show up .

they all run great with quicksilver or launchbar but I just can't seem to get them to show as a toolbar option that's available as a choice to add ? running 10.5.1

Have you added other scripts in the past successfully?

Is that a typo in your post, because the folder should be named exactly "OmniFocus" in the ~/lib/scripts/apps folder

-P

i bet that's it ... it's named omni focus exactly ..

yep that was it .. thanks !! :)

Last edited by ext555; 2008-01-23 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: status changed

thanks for the script