The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Differences with Educational License? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi

I purchased an educational license, which I have been using on my laptop. In order to test syncing, I downloaded the software again, for my desktop - just the trial version for now.

The two applications look different - the latest download (the trial) has a sync button on the toolbar and additional 'due' and 'flagged' buttons on the left.

On each machine I have done a 'check for updates' and it says both are up to date. I even deleted my original version from applications and tried downloading it again, but I get exactly the same - the two still look different.

Have I missed a trick somewhere, or is there a difference between the standard demo download and the educational license version?

Or maybe I have just lost the plot...

Many thanks :)

LW