The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Context View not showing non-project actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello,
I'm on Leopard 10.5.1, not sure if that's an issue, but I have the following use case:

Create a context in Context View, let's say @home.
Switch to Planning Mode, create a new Action in the Inbox, let's say Do dishes.
This is a single action and not part of a project, so No Project, and assign @home as the context. I'm doing this all as part of the line entry in the Inbox.
Now, when I switch to Context View, @home is listed in the left sidebar, but when clicked, there are no entries. I would expect Do dishes to appear here.
I have been successful in making an action appear under a context in Context View, but it feels contrived to create a meta-project called Kitchen Duties or something just to force this to happen.

Is there a way to allow single non-project actions to appear under their context in Context view?

thanks in advance
Chad