The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Zimbra webmail Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
My isp uses the Zimbra webmail service for their e-mails. But this isn't working properly in OmniWeb, they switch me to the standard version (instead of the modern ajax version). If I change the user agent to safari, firefox or chrome the interface keep loading forever.

In the other hand It's working perfectly with Safari (3 and 4) & Firefox.

I'm using the current sneakypeek version of OmniWeb 5.9.2 (v622.7.0.110050).

What happens if you first delete all the cookies for the site and then re-load (after ID'ing as Safari or whatever)?

It is still not working.

I've noticed there was a link to switch from standard to advanced but I've got the same result. I can't get past the loading page.

I tried the javascript debugger and I get the message :
"ReferenceError: Can't find variable: ZmMailMsg"

Best if you send feedback directly to OmniGroup for this - select Send Feedback... from the Help menu in OmniWeb.

It is possible that it is a browser sniffing issue with Zimbra - I imagine that if you were able to identify as Safari 4, your problem would probably go away but that option isn't yet present in the preferences.