The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

clip-o-tron broken due to flat forwarding Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know how to change the clip-o-tron script so that it will process any email with a specific subject regardless of the sender's address?

Our IT department has turned on flat forwarding, so when I forward a message intended for clip-o-tron processing, it does not run because the address varies from those I've setup in OF preferences. I attempted to get around the issue by entering a domain in the email list, most of the messages come from our local government domain, but it is not working.

If I can edit the script to remove the sender's address qualifier, I can get it working again. Thanks, John