The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

External editor for text fields Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Please tell me that I've missed something. Sometimes I would like to edit the content in a text field (think wiki page) in BBEdit ... I've tried to locate some command for doing this but failed to find one. I also tried to see if I could do it using Applescript but could find any suitable command.

Please tell me that I've missed something

I don't know about BBEdit, but you can do this with TextMate. Just install the "Edit in TextMate" input manager, then hit Control+Command+E to open the current text area in TextMate. When you close the TextMate document, your changes will propagate automatically to the OmniWeb text area.