The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How do I get OmniGraffle to stop moving my boxes around? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm trying to draw a simple diagram with boxes and arrows. Every time I try to a line between two elements, diagram rearranges my elements on the page, and I have to say, not in a better way. Undo doesn't seem to undo properly either.

How do I turn this feature off? I looked around in the menus and preferences but didn't find anything obvious to do this.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Eric