The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Bug with calendar? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi,

I created two events this morning and I set their start date to today at 7pm and their due date to today at 10pm.

Throughout the day, the two events were marked gray and were not classified as "available". At 9pm today, when they should have become available, they were still marked gray and were not available.

I then changed the start time on one of them to 12pm today. That made both of them become available. I then changed the time back to 7pm and they were still available.

This looks like a bug because both events should have become available after 7pm but they did not.