The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Search for a Project to select it? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've had OF iPad for a couple of weeks but still trying to get my head around ways to really use it as a useful tool. Today I wanted to check something in a specific Project, one of hundreds nested within folders my Projects, so I used Search to find it and it came up quickly in the list of found items. However, there seems to be no way to then select that Project to work on it. Touching the item in the list produces a dialogue box that allows you to edit the name and other aspects of the Project in the same way as the Inspector in OF for Mac, but there seems to be no way to "launch" that Project... ie, to make it a focused search.
Using Search to find a specific Context is worse... it doesn't seem to recognise Contexts at all.
The only option to find them is to finger scroll through endless data.
Am I missing something?