The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Student Inquiry Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I am going to be starting college in a few days and I was wondering if there are any college students who use OmniGraffle. I currently own OmniOutliner Pro and am planning to use it for notes. If you are a student and use OmniGraffle, what do you use it for? Do you also use OmniOutliner Pro? Do you have OmniGraffle or OmniGraffle Pro?

Thanks!

When I was a student I used graffle for making figures for presentations...for various posters and things.

Really nice way of making cartoons if you are a scientist, or making flowcharts on the business side of things.

Depends on what school you're in :)

I use OmniGraffle for school. Mostly for drawing electrical schematics, figures, block diagrams and flowcharts. Really a handy little app.