The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

project view shows ‘2 remaining’ but can’t see them anywhere Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Here is my issue:

I have 2 folders that on the iphone project view each show ‘2 remaining’. (I use folders as Areas)

Tapping on either of the folders then shows ‘none remaining’ in the single action lists enclosed. If I set the settings to ‘In Projects, show: All’, then all I see is completed items.

Same goes for the desktop. Basically I can not find these uncompleted items anywhere.

I have the feelings I'm missing a setting somewhere. Any ideas of where to start?