The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to apply styles or templates to OPML imports? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi there,

I'm new to OO so please bear with me. I've searched the forums but couldn't find a solution to this:

How do I change the default style for OPML imports?

I know that style changes will be lost if I close the document without changing the file format from OPML to OO3. I care for the formatting style that's initially used when I open an OPML file.

On my Mac, OPML files are styled with OmniOutliner's default "plain" black & white template. I've edited my template for new documents (via Preferences) and would expect that this template is being used.

Thank you!

Last edited by Ashcroft; 2012-09-16 at 04:24 AM..