The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OmniOutliner for the iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Check this post for more info. (About to merge this thread with that one, but wanted to post here first so you get all the relevant notifications.)

1) I don't much use columns, so no.

2) Bold/italic/coloured text support would be nice, but beyond that…meh.

3) Don't often use attachments, either.

4) Editing is the point for me. I use it to take notes in meetings, organise my thoughts for projects/designs/etc., and write up scripts for presentations, among other things. I want to be able to do bits of work without having to bring the iPad or laptop (e.g. at a pub waiting for mates before a metal gig).

5) I'm OK with managing my syncing myself, as I do with the iPad version. Really good merging of changes would be nice, but I manage without it in the iPad & Mac versions.

Other suggestions? DropBox support (on iPad, too).

@parmod
That works as a first step. Once I have synced that to the Mac and finished the job, this note is gone - but may be relevant to the following project. So I have to copy the context into OO where I store all this notes (and comments in a second column).
Not quite the elegant style I was thinking of, but it works, yes.

I'm assuming @paramod is a spam bot - new account + random phrase about an Omni product + an unrelated link. Canadian Meds

I thought it was a reply to my post #126.

When spam bots pass the Turing test, we're all in trouble. Hot Dates

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbo View Post
I thought it was a reply to my post #126.
Both parmod and psidnell are spammers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Jones View Post
Both parmod and psidnell are spammers.
Psidnell has been making non spam posts for quite a while, maybe his account was compromised?

Though if you actually check out psidnell's links, yet another conclusion might be reached ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
Though if you actually check out psidnell's links, yet another conclusion might be reached ;)
I must remember not to use irony - it rarely ends well.