The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filenames w/chars like "ä" cause error exporting to O. Sync Server. [Bug; will fix.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Just bought OmniOutliner for iPad. It seems like really cool app!

I tried to export as a test an file from OmniOutliner for iPad to OmniSync server. I am pressing, Export to WebDAV (in iPad) / OmniOutliner.

I am getting this message: Unable to perform WebDAV operation. The sync.omnigroup.com server returned "moved permanently" (301) in response to a request to "MOVE/devastat/Juanin Käsis.003-write-in-progress-dSzCO9531WI/JuaninKäsis.003-write-in-progress-djoke9-nhHq".

So the export was unsuccesful.

I seem to have now two folders in my omnisync server: Juanin Käsis (created by OmniOutliner for iPad) and Omnifocus (where my Omnifocus files are stored).

My questions are:

1) Is it possible to get somehow exporting to OmniSync server to work on iPad?

2) Will I be able to open exported documents (to Omnisync server) in Outliner for Mac?

3) How can I delete this new unnecessary folder "Juanin Käsis" from my Omnisync Server Folder?

Last edited by devastat; 2011-05-12 at 10:17 AM..