The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hiding checked items and how to have sub-sections in the Utilities panel Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi fellow OO folks,

two might be fairly basic questions - but I have not been able to answer myself:

1. How to hide a checked entry with children if any. I'd like to keep them around for reference later on
2. Sections are showing up in the Utilities panel but what about sub-sections? I'w found a image on the Omni pages where it is shown - but I cannot figure out how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptorngaard View Post
2. Sections are showing up in the Utilities panel but what about sub-sections? I'w found a image on the Omni pages where it is shown - but I cannot figure out how?

Click the process wheel (which contains shortcuts for commonly used actions) at the lower edge of the panel.

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2010-06-25 at 02:16 AM..

Gee - thanks :-)