The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Custom Perspective Icons? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Has anyone out there got good icons for an 'Errands' perspective? Actually pointers to any icons that might be associated with commonly used perspectives would be helpful.

I have found some here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/pixelgraphix/2273349479/

that has one that might be useful for an urgent/important perspective, but I haven't found anything that might use useful for errands.

Cheers,
- Steve

I'd use the one of the car from the Omnifocus options. All my errands require a vehicle and they don't have a pickup truck one but the car would be close enough :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oogiem View Post
I'd use the one of the car from the Omnifocus options. All my errands require a vehicle and they don't have a pickup truck one but the car would be close enough :-)
Sadly (happily?), I don't drive, nor do I need to where I'm living. Public transport is clean and efficient. I can see the challenges the icon designers must have, trying to express an abstract idea in a single image!

Regards,
- Steve