The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

turn off violations Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

How to turn off some specific violations ( like granularity )

Thanks

You can't turn off violations in OmniPlan, you have to resolve them in one way or another. What violations are you seeing currently that you'd like to turn off?

I use omniplan as a planner for all the activity of my very small architecture firm.

I got 16 projects and 7 active ressources.

I'd like to set the granularity to "Day". It's more simple to organize or "slide" a task. ( I mean manually moving a task form today to next week as an example ) from a day to a day. ( I I do so on a exact granularity I got tasks divided on two days because of imprecise slidings, or I got to be really precise and it's slow )

It's working good.

BUT I'd like to set some special events on a precise hour in the day. Like "meeting with the mayor at 9.30AM on the 24th"

If I do so I got a violation warning "La granularité de la planification du projet est réglée de manière à commencer et terminer toutes les tâches entre les jours limite mais la date de départ programmée de cette tâche se trouve entre les jours limite."

I'd like to deactivate THIS warning.