The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Show All button is missing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'd like to be able to use the "Show All" button I've seen referenced on some internet searches. However, when I try to modify my icon bar, there is no such option there. Do I have a version of Omnifocus (1.6) that does not have it -- or have I misunderstood what I've read?

I read on one board where someone suggested that there be a button to toggle between "Focus" and "Show all." I thought that was a wonderful idea.

Thanks,
Leila

What would you like to see when you say “Show All”? If you'd like to see all projects, go to the Project Filter in the View Bar and select All Projects. If you'd like to see all projects and all tasks (remaining and completed), in the View Bar select All Projects in Project Filter and Any Status in Status Filter. If you'd like a button in the toolbar, save these settings as a custom perspective and add the custom perspective to your toolbar. You can click that button when you'd like to switch from a Focus and show all projects and tasks.

When you have a focus on a particular project or projects active, the focus button on the toolbar changes to show all.