The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Example project attached - why is this so unmanageable on the iPad? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
... I already had 195 other items in my inbox ...
Wow, you are one busy dude. Can't imagine ever having more than a dozen items or so in my inbox :)

Quote:
Fact of the matter, though, is I'm not going to type stuff like this in on my iPad except in an emergency.
Whereas I can only get to the Mac in an emergency! I've got quite used to the keyboard, and can quite happily tap out multi-page scripts on it. Gonna get me a bluetooth keyboard at some point, but I think the argument that the iPad isn't for content creation has been properly blown out the water now. Again, in an outliner app (like the CarbonFin one) I can rattle out outlines, with their structure, almost as fast as with a desktop app. Just can't add contexts and due dates, and there's no way to import it into OF, so I'm stuck with inputting it directly into OF.

Quote:
No, I'm not going to do it all again on the iPhone for the sake of comparison! :)
Well then, you're just not trying. ;)