The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Can't see @Waiting actions on iPhone while see them on Mac Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi! I'm new to the forum. I setup OmniFocus for Mac and iPhone. I created folders and projects and created next actions for them. I can see all of them on my Mac. I synced to my iPhone with no problem. On my iPhone I don't see @Waiting actions though they are seen on Mac. What could I check to make them visible?