The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request For The Ability to Display A Large Photo Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would like to be able to enable a large photo display box under actions that contain photos so as to see the photo without going into the editor, maybe an icon would also be useful to show and hide photos, I just need photos next to some tasks to make them stand out to me really, having them as attachments is really not too good as you don't even know the photo is there unless you click it.

Please let me show a (Small/Medium/Large) image next to (large being just under 1inch SQ) image under my actions.

Also just to add, I would also like to be able to set my OmniFocus so that text falls down onto the second line instead of fading out like thi.....

I don't mind long actions lists and just the ability to turn these things on and off would make the app soo much more productive for me, it already controls my life so I would like to add a few viewable pictures to make it's usefulness better for me (bad grammar I know).

I'm pretty sure that we have feature requests open in the development database on in-line photo display and multiline action titles; if you send an email to the support ninjas, they can vote for those changes on your behalf. Thanks!