The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > AppleScripting Omni Apps
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Color & Applescript Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm not sure if this can be done because I know nothing about applescript. Basically what I want to do is be able to change the text color with a keyboard short cut key, and then turn it off by pressing (ideally the same) keyboard keys. In other words, I want to be able to change text color the same way I would a change text to bold.

All I know is that I could create a keyboardmaestro (its how I currently deal with annoying underline feature in OO) shortcut to activate a script but I don't know if applescript can change the color of text in OO.

Of course, I am not asking anyone to write a script. What I am asking if something like this is conceivably possible - I would love to be able to quickly color code certain notes, terms, etc.