The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Navigation URL syntax Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there an omnifocus:/// link syntax for navigating directly into an OmniFocus Project or Context? I've seen example syntax for adding new items, but no examples for navigation.

This would be very helpful to link from the Notebooks app (e.g. research project) directly to OF work items. Links in the other direction work seamlessly.

The current linking features are meant as a minimal implementation meant to give folks who have no other way to do so a method to add actions to their database.

I can't remember if we have an existing feature request on this, but if you email the support ninjas, we'll get this filed for you. Thanks!

And then, five seconds later, as my afternoon coffee kicked in, I remembered that we do, in fact, have this feature.

Google informs me that this page is actually higher ranked than our own documentation on it, so why not go with the winning team? ;-)

Hope this helps!