The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 4 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Upgrade pricing from v.4 Standard to v.4 Pro? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I upgrade from OO3 Pro to OO4 Standard, and later decide I need the Pro features after all, will I be able to upgrade for the difference in *upgrade* prices (i.e., $20), or will it cost the difference in retail prices ($40)?

My OO3 Pro license is beyond the cutoff date for a free upgrade, and while I understand the basic pricing and upgrade details, I couldn't find any info about upgrading from v.4 Standard to Pro in the release info or these forums. If it makes a difference, I'm talking versions downloaded from the Omni Store, since my purchase of v.3 was also from there.

Thanks!

TFM

A license can only be upgraded once. If you upgrade from OO3 Pro to OO4 Standard, that's the one upgrade for the OO3 Pro license. If later you want to upgrade from OO4 Standard to Pro, it will cost the full $49.99. Let me know if you have anymore questions about this.

Thanks, I understand now. I'll give the demo a spin to try to figure out which version I need instead of putting that decision off for later.