The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sorting Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
How are projects and contexts sorted?

I can't find a function to sort projects by name and when I try to drag and drop, sometimes they reorder themselves, sometimes they don't move at all, rejecting the drag.

Produced in revision 87367.

Thanks.

Now I'm getting similar problems... I could swear it wasn't a problem with yesterday's build, but maybe I did something to the database in the meantime? Some projects, instead of going to where I inserted them, move to the end of the project list.

Revision: 87322

Quote:
Originally Posted by smew
Now I'm getting similar problems... I could swear it wasn't a problem with yesterday's build, but maybe I did something to the database in the meantime? Some projects, instead of going to where I inserted them, move to the end of the project list.

Revision: 87322
I've had this problem for some time, intermittently but frequently, when I update to a new alpha build. (and have reported it via Send Feedback). I have found that the solution is simply to quit OmniFocus and relaunch; after the relaunch my projects are in their original order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianogilvie
I have found that the solution is simply to quit OmniFocus and relaunch...
Thanks, Brian. Good tip until a fix.