The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing > iCal Sync
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Am I crazy or does iCal no longer include [projectname] when sync'ed? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't sync with iCal a lot, but I'm starting to a bit more because I like having to-do's show up in mail. Kind of a one-stop shopping approach to reminders... anyway, I thought for sure yesterday when I sync'ed [projectname] was appended to the end of the task.

Today, one update later, it isn't happening. Am I nuts or did this change?

As a photographer I have a lot of similar tasks for different clients, so seeing the project is extremely useful as a way of differentiating from a list of ten reminders to develop raw files or blog images.

Can this be turned on somewhere? If not, can we have it back?

I have not synched with iCal yet. But I did notice that there is an option to include the context in the title.

To me, a lot more important is to include the 'project name' in the title.

Can anyone confirm that 'projects' are still there? Thanks a lot. Martin.

I believe it is the case now.

Hopefully, we can have an option to either include context or project when we sync.

I sure hope so, since in my experience, it is a lot more important to have the 'project' in the title than the 'context', since these will be associated to the iCal calendars.

Omni... your help here is greatly appreciated it...