The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

weird dream about omni event with food Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I dreamt I was invited to an omni event with all their staff, it had food, presentations on omnifocus etc., and some music. Problem was when I got there, there were no more clean plates. While I was waiting for one to show up, I started to set up a chinese checker board, only there were like 200 holes in it, and about 1,000 'marbles', but they were tiny, and I had some of my own that were oversized, plus a bunch of pea pods I brought (to share at the meal). I never got my clean plate, and so packed up my pea pods and other food to share, my marbles, and was about to leave mad, but then woke up.

Oh yeah? Well, last night I was dreaming about making toolbar buttons for OmniGraffle.

And then I woke up, and here I am making toolbar buttons for OmniGraffle.

Sleep, awake, it's all the same to me.