The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Using OW in text only mode Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is it possible?

I'm using Lynx for few websites when eye candies become annoying but using one browser for everything would be much better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustman
I'm using Lynx for few websites when eye candies become annoying but using one browser for everything would be much better...
You can set site specific preferences ([alt]-[command] + [,]) and disable inline and background images. You can also control font style and page colors. It's not Lynx but I guess that would do the trick for you. ;)

Thanks for tip. Well, easily modified page styles and reasonable page rendering were main arguments for buying OW. Pity it can't work in text mode only, site independent.