The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Completed Tasks by Date, Preferably Yesterday Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm looking for a way to view my completed tasks by day. More specifically, "Today" and "Yesterday". Messing around with the Completed perspective and sorting by completion date doesn't seem to produce the result I want.

BONUS: Even more ideally, what I would like to do is see how many actions I've completed and using AppleScript or something (is it totally clear I'm talking out of my ass? Just checking) and email a number to myself — that being the number of tasks I completed.

Why, you may ask? I find that now that I've chunked my tasks into itty-bitty-bite-size-pieces, attaching a number to them shows how "productive" my day was in a very, very non-granular way.