The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Set Tasks Relative To End Date? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm looking for a way to set tasks and milestones relative to the end date of a project -- I have a fixed release schedule and really need to determine how many tasks I can achieve within a given release as opposed to adding tasks to a start date milestone to determine when I'll be finished.

Ideally I'd like to set a GA milestone to be the end of the project and then have other milestones and tasks set to end-of-project minus 1w, minus 2w and so on for example -- in this way I'll be able to determine when I need to start the project.

Is this possible -- other posts in the forums have alluded to this kind of reverse timing behaviour but with no resolution other than this might be a future enhancement?

Regards

G