The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Omnifocus Nested "due soon" Actions in Inbox do not get style highlighted? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have noticed the nested "due soon" actions in Inbox do not get style highlighted. However, as soon as I click the "clean up" button which results in conversion of the root action project, the nested action gets highlighted.

Why?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 1.jpg
Views:	782
Size:	15.1 KB
ID:	884   Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.jpg
Views:	758
Size:	17.0 KB
ID:	885  

Looks like a bug to me.

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
Looks like a bug to me.

-Dennis
can you replicate it?

Yes. I have an action due tomorrow in my inbox. It is showing up in orange text (due soon). When I select the action and nest it within an action group in the inbox, the action turns a gray color. If I then outdent the action again (to the top level of my inbox), the action turns orange once again.

So it seems the orange text style is being lost when the action is nested while in the inbox. I'm going to send feedback to Omni Group.

-Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadling View Post
Yes. I have an action due tomorrow in my inbox. It is showing up in orange text (due soon). When I select the action and nest it within an action group in the inbox, the action turns a gray color. If I then outdent the action again (to the top level of my inbox), the action turns orange once again.

So it seems the orange text style is being lost when the action is nested while in the inbox. I'm going to send feedback to Omni Group.

-Dennis
Glad I am not the only one. How will you send feedback?

Use the Help->Send Feedback command in every Omni product...or email omnifocus@omnigroup.com

Thank you to Toadling for emailing in about this. I've filed it in our development database for the OmniFocus team to review.

I am having this problem both on nested and un-nested items.