The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Export all tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I've tried using Omnifocus for the iPad and iPhone for a couple of months now and while they are great apps, the lack of an easy way to quickly add tasks from my work windows laptop has been a real hindrance.

I've resigned to going back to Remember the Milk because is has simple tools for adding tasks from either any web browser or via email, both of which the Omni solutions lack at the moment.

Does anyone know how I can easily export my data from OmniFocus and import it back into RTM? I've got OmniFocus on my home laptop if I need to use the desktop version as a bridge.

Thanks

Alex

OmniFocus for Mac can export to the Comma-Separated-Value format - basically a plain text file, with commas separating the info in one column from the info in the next. If RTM can import that, it would probably be the way to go...

Hate to lose a customer, of course, but it's your data so I wanted to be as helpful as possible! :-)