The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Editing OmniFocus.ofocus on MobileMe Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
If I were to add a new client file to my ofocus container on MobileMe and a corresponding zip file with a contents.xml file adding tasks would OmniFocus pick up the new client and its changes?

Or are their checks in place to prevent this?

I'm slowly assembling a idea to write a ruby script that will connect to mobileMe over webdav and edit the ofocus files for the 'RubySync' client...

Other than being a totally unsupported method and obscenely difficult to decipher anyone see any problems? Maybe someone from Omni can tell me if this is even possible to do...

I believe that should work, but there are other folks that are much better qualified to comment. Those folks are pretty busy and may not see the question here on the forums right away, though. You should email the support ninjas if you need a guaranteed response.