The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request (emailed already): Due Counts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I already emailed this in, but I thought I'd post here too. The one big thing missing IMHO is due / overdue counts in the project and context views. I think it's important to be able to view all contexts by touching the arrow to reveal all contexts with the orange and red numbers next to contexts that have due soon or overdue items (like the iPhone version does). I'd like to know if a context has impending items.

I vote for that too.

In addition to having the due counts in the project and context views, i would also like Omni to maintain that same GUI principal in the forecast screen. I never actually realised the numbers along the top bar (under the dates) were informing me of the number of due tasks for that particular day. If you look to the left, you will see the tasks that are "past" or overdue displayed as the usual red badge count. Why are the due tasks not displayed as per usual.

This is just another example of how disjointed this UI is (at present).